During the spring, summer, and fall we have scheduled rides that leave out of Eastern Wayne Elementary School on New Hope Road. We gather in the front parking lot.
We will also have special rides that depart from the Old Cherry Hospital or the Patetown Road location. Those rides will be advertised through our Facebook Page.
Times for all group rides are adjusted throughout the season based on daylight and the summer temperatures.
- Monday night ride – Returns in the spring.
- Tuesday night ride – Returns in the spring.
- Wednesday night ride – Returns in the spring.
- Thursday night ride – Returns in the spring.
- Saturday group ride – 9:00 a.m. Usually 30 miles at the beginning of the season, but extended as the season progresses. Pace & route determined by attendees and two groups are possible.
- Sunday Starbucks ride – 9:00 a.m. Ride to Starbucks for your favorite morning beverage and the exchange of tall tales about cycling. Pace 15-16 mph. Distance 20 miles.
Seyboro Cyclists is a year-round club. During the winter months we may have to put a few more layers on, but that doesn’t stop many members from training 12 months of the year. The Saturday group rides continue, weather permitting, while other adventures will be announced on Facebook.