During the spring, summer, and fall we have scheduled rides that leave out of Eastern Wayne Elementary School on New Hope Road. We gather in the front parking lot.
We will also have special rides that depart from the Old Cherry Hospital or the Patetown Road location. Those rides will be advertised through our Facebook Page.
Times for all group rides are adjusted throughout the season based on daylight and the summer temperatures.
- Monday night ride – 5:30 p.m. Intermediate paced ride between 16-17 mph. Distance 20-28 miles.
- Tuesday night ride – 5:30 p.m. Beginner paced ride between 14-15 mph. No one gets dropped. Distance 20-28 miles.
- Wednesday night ride – 5:30 p.m. Fast paced ride for experienced cyclists. Distance 20-28 miles.
- Thursday night ride – 5:30 p.m. Intermediate paced ride between 16-17 mph. Distance 20-28 miles.
- Saturday group ride – 8:00 a.m. Usually 30 miles at the beginning of the season, but extended as the season progresses. Pace & route determined by attendees and two groups are possible.
- Sunday Starbucks ride – 8:00 a.m. Ride to Starbucks for your favorite morning beverage and the exchange of tall tales about cycling. Pace 16-17 mph. Distance 16-20 miles.
Seyboro Cyclists is a year-round club. During the winter months we may have to put a few more layers on, but that doesn’t stop many members from training 12 months of the year. The Saturday group rides continue, weather permitting, while other adventures will be announced on Facebook.